Carbon-Core Honeycomb Laminated Panels
$270.49 – $349.95
Carbon-Core Composite Panels come with a 8mm cell size core.
- The skins on either side are one layer of 18oz woven roving & one layer of .75oz mat.
- The panels have been gelcoated so they have a glossy white appearance.
- These panels are Non-Flammable
- Have great strength/stiffness to weight ratio
- High insulation properties (sound and thermal)
Total thicknesses of sandwich board:
- 3/8″(10mm) core size = .448″(11.4mm)
- 1/2″(13mm) core size = .568″(14.4mm)
- 3/4″(19mm) core size = .808″(20.5mm)
- 1″(25mm) core size = 1.058″(26.9mm)
These laminates are NOT SCORED. 4’X8′ Panels.
The mechanical properties of Carbon-Core Honeycomb are controlled by the following specifications:
- Physical properties of the thermoplastic
- Cell diameter
- Wall gauge, the thickness of the cell wall
- Core thickness
- Facings applied to the core
10mm, 13mm, 20mm, 25mm