Aquatek Meranti Plywood
$31.95 – $304.00
- Tough stable water proof panel.
- Equal or nearly equal laminations.
- Made with water and boil proof (WBP) glue.
- Face veneers are one piece.
- Grain is fairly even and straight.
- Harder, rot resistant and makes a stiffer panel.
- Good structural plywood for bottoms and larger boats.
- May also use for decks, freezers, signs, exterior structures, cabinets and other construction.
Aquatek marine Meranti plywood is specifically designed to compete in the North American marine plywood market by offering a competitive price point with domestic Fir marine grade plywood, while still offering similar characteristics to those of our Hydrotek marine Meranti. Manufactured to the British Standard 6566 (BS6566), by the same factory in South East Asia that produces our Hydrotek marine Meranti plywood.
Aquatek marine plywood is manufactured with Keruing faces to ensure both strength and durability, while the core is comprised of uniform color light red Meranti to maintain the strength and durability to weight ratio. The use of slightly thicker core veneers allow us to offer this panel as an inexpensive alternative to both Eurpean and North American marine plywood products, while still being produced to the British Marine plywood standard. Available in all thickness from each of our warehouse locations, and through our network of distributors, we can fulfill your marine plywood requirements no matter how large or small.
1/4" (6mm), 3/8" (9mm), 1/2" (12mm), 3/4" (18mm)
2'X4' (8 SQ Ft), 4'X4' (16 SQ Ft), 4'X8' (32 SQ Ft)