Actual coverage is about 35 sq. ft. per gallon at a thickness of 35 mils.
- Roller applications yield approx. 10 to 15 mils per coat.
- To avoid sanding between coats and maintaining optimum adhesion between layers:
- Recoats should be be applied within 8 hours when exposed to direct sunlight, and within 24 hours in indirect sunlight.
- If recoats do take place outside the recommended ranges:
- Wash the surface with Toluene or 1271 epoxy solvent, changing rags often.
- Follow by sanding the surface with medium grit paper to roughen the surface, then apply next coat.
- Cures “tack free”.
- 585 Vinylester Glass Flake Barrier Coating is also excellent for many industrial uses:
- Interiors of fiberglass tanks and containment areas
- Chemical process vessels
- Waste treatment clarifiers, wherever long term corrosion resistance is required.
- Can be brushed, rolled and sprayed.
- Off White in color.
View 555 VINYLESTER GLASS FLAKE BARRIER COAT Product